This is a story I wrote to light a little spark of hope and healing.
For anyone going through a dark time, my hope is that there will always be someone willing to sit in the dark with you, and when the time is right, to share their light and celebrate all the little sparks as they return.
It won't be dark forever.
You can download the PDF here:
Different colours of glitter
1. Draw a star shape onto black paper
2. Place glue inside the shape, covering it completely
3. Talk about the different things that 'light them up'
4. As they talk about each different thing, add a little bit of glitter to the star
5. Don't stop until the star is shining bright!
6. Bonus step: add stars around the main star, adding glitter for each person who can support them